Why Take ACT Aspire?
Taking the ACT Aspire is a great way to get a head start on the ACT college readiness assessment and to make sure you are on track for high school. ACT Aspire also:
* helps you choose high school courses that will get you ready for college
* helps you find careers that match your interests
* shows you the subjects in which you need to improve
* helps you see which subjects are most important for certain careers
* aligns with the ACT College Readiness Benchmarks
* has the capability for predicting outcomes on the ACT
ACT ASPIRE 2017 Dates
SOUTH CAMPUS November 14th
NORTH CAMPUS November 20th
Results will be discussed with parents and students at the PCCR meetings in January-February
What is the ACT?
The ACT is an important assessment that colleges use to help them make admissions and scholarship decisions. Students who take ACT Aspire are more likely to score higher on the ACT.
Why is it Important to do your best on the ACT Aspire?
Your teachers and counselor will use your ACT Aspire results to help you build plans for the future. They want to see what you know now, so they know what you're ready to learn next. Doing the best you can on ACT Aspire is one of the first steps you can take to get ready for college and the career you want.
Tips for Doing your Best on ACT Aspire
* Get plenty of sleep the night before the test.
* Follow directions exactly, and don't be afraid to ask questions.
* ACT Aspire is a timed test, so pace yourself!
* Don't spend too much time on any one question.
* Not sure of the answer? First rule out every wrong answer you can. Then pick the best answer from those that are left.
* If you finish early, go back and review your work.
Check out some ACT Aspire sample test questions below